Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

I just want to know why has all my music on Apple Music disappeared? I’m on a family subscription and I’m still subscribed and the plan is payed. All other recipients on the family plan still have their music except for me ? Is there any way to get my music back?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 1:19 PM

Go into Settings --> Music and make sure the option to show Apple Music is turned on. If it is, try turning it off and then on again, then check your music library (and be patient - give it a minute or two for your music to show up).

If that does not work, go into Settings --> iTunes and make sure that you are signed in with the correct account (you may have gotten logged out for some reason, or switched accounts by accident if you have more than one). You might want to try logging out and logging back in to iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 1:19 PM in response to Jodely

Go into Settings --> Music and make sure the option to show Apple Music is turned on. If it is, try turning it off and then on again, then check your music library (and be patient - give it a minute or two for your music to show up).

If that does not work, go into Settings --> iTunes and make sure that you are signed in with the correct account (you may have gotten logged out for some reason, or switched accounts by accident if you have more than one). You might want to try logging out and logging back in to iTunes.

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.