Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant purchase anything in a game

why cant i purchase anything in a game after spend $80? Is there a certain limit of purchasing stuff in a game?

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 8:59 AM

Hi, Kurt03,

I agree! $80 is a lot to spend in an App! But I doubt any third-party developer, anxious for your money, would impose any limit to how much money they’d like for you to spend...

You’re speaking of third party apps, it sounds, and your best bet if the App isn’t working properly might be to contact the developer. Often, if you’ll look up your game in the App Store, under the game description or in amongst the reviews, you’ll see a link for “Contact [developer].” I’d start there, as I’m wondering if they might not be the best party to approach with any issues specific to a particular third-party app.

Additionally, take a careful look at the message you’re getting. If your payment is being declined, instead, then you might need to take a better look at if you have payment limits or your payment information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Hope this helpful!

Linda

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2019 8:59 AM in response to Kurt03

Hi, Kurt03,

I agree! $80 is a lot to spend in an App! But I doubt any third-party developer, anxious for your money, would impose any limit to how much money they’d like for you to spend...

You’re speaking of third party apps, it sounds, and your best bet if the App isn’t working properly might be to contact the developer. Often, if you’ll look up your game in the App Store, under the game description or in amongst the reviews, you’ll see a link for “Contact [developer].” I’d start there, as I’m wondering if they might not be the best party to approach with any issues specific to a particular third-party app.

Additionally, take a careful look at the message you’re getting. If your payment is being declined, instead, then you might need to take a better look at if you have payment limits or your payment information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Hope this helpful!

Linda

Cant purchase anything in a game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.