Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add photos to PhotoWidget+

I use PhotoWidget+ as one of my lock screen widgets. It's been so long that I've done anything with it I've forgotten how to add / change the photos inside the widget. The app web page is useless. Can anyone help me?

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 10:04 PM

PhotoWidget+ is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support

2 replies

Jul 19, 2019 11:07 PM in response to SravanKrA

I am well aware that this is not an APPLE product, however this IS an Apple SUPPORT group, so I see no problem asking other users if they know the answer.

While I have sent the developer an email through the app, I don't expect much help based on his web page for the app. He already has on the page:

2. Importing photos into the app

On the photo list screen, sort by long tap, select and save to email or Camera roll.

Note, the heading says Importing, but the actual step doesn't say anything about how to do that, just how to sort the pictures already imported. He's Japanese, and his support web site is all in Japanese, so I don't think he understands English very well. Still hopeful, though, that either he or a HELPFUL user on this site can provide assistance.

How do I add photos to PhotoWidget+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.