Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone7 vibrating on incoming call yet no way to answer

My iPhone7 is vibrating when a call is coming in yet the screen never leaves my home screen for me to answer the call.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 20, 2019 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 1:58 PM

Hey there, Laura702!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with incoming calls vibrating but not having an option to answer the call on your screen. First, be sure you have followed these steps to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you're on the latest iOS version.

Next, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the ap[ps running in the background. Once they are closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Let me know the results and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2019 1:58 PM in response to Laura702

Hey there, Laura702!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with incoming calls vibrating but not having an option to answer the call on your screen. First, be sure you have followed these steps to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and be sure you're on the latest iOS version.

Next, I recommend checking out this article with steps for How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and quit the ap[ps running in the background. Once they are closed, Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and test to see if the issues are still going on.

Let me know the results and take care!

iPhone7 vibrating on incoming call yet no way to answer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.