Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions Doesn’t Show Up On iPhone6

When i open my subscriptions page it shows a blank page. I need to cancel one of my subscriptions but i can’t because of this problem. I am an iPhone 6 user.

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 3:58 AM

You don't have access to another computer e.g. a family member's or friend's ? You can contact iTunes Support via http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2019 3:58 AM in response to abuzer5

You don't have access to another computer e.g. a family member's or friend's ? You can contact iTunes Support via http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Jul 21, 2019 3:54 AM in response to King_Penguin

I broke my laptop so i can’t try my computer’s iTunes right now. I closed settings and reopened it, i restarted my iPhone but it didn’t work either.

What else can i try? I tried contacting Apple Support but their number can only be called by homephones and i don’t use any. Is there an e-mail address i can contact? I looked it up online but didn’t find any. Thanks.

Subscriptions Doesn’t Show Up On iPhone6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.