Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not activate iPhone 7 plus?

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 12:55 AM

Professors
For more than 4 days I have been trying to activate the phone without interest I have the latest version of the iTunes on the laptop and tried to restore the phone to no avail .. The same tag shows constantly that the phone can not be activated ..
I changed the chip SIM card and without any benefit ... I hope your help Zana is sure of your attention to your customers all over the world for the company of Apple's legacy and confidence and ability ... Greetings and wishes for you progress and success ...
The engineer
Sadiq al - Ardawi ... Iraq

استاذي الفاضل

منذ أكثر من ٤ ايام وانا احاول تنشيط الهاتف من دون فائدة لدي احدث نسخة من الايتونز على جهاز اللابتوب و حاولت اعمل استعادة للهاتف ومن دون جدوى .. نفس العلامة تظهر باستمرار انه لايمكن تنشيط الهاتف..

غيرت شريحة السيم كارت ومن دون فائدة ... ارجو مساعدتكم زانا على يقين بمدى اهتمامكم بزبائنكم في جميع انحاء العالم لما لشركة ابل من عراقة وثقة واقتدار ... تحياتي وامنياتي لكم دوام التقدم والنجاح ...

المهندس

صادق العرداوي ... العراق

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2019 12:55 AM in response to sadiq256

Professors
For more than 4 days I have been trying to activate the phone without interest I have the latest version of the iTunes on the laptop and tried to restore the phone to no avail .. The same tag shows constantly that the phone can not be activated ..
I changed the chip SIM card and without any benefit ... I hope your help Zana is sure of your attention to your customers all over the world for the company of Apple's legacy and confidence and ability ... Greetings and wishes for you progress and success ...
The engineer
Sadiq al - Ardawi ... Iraq

استاذي الفاضل

منذ أكثر من ٤ ايام وانا احاول تنشيط الهاتف من دون فائدة لدي احدث نسخة من الايتونز على جهاز اللابتوب و حاولت اعمل استعادة للهاتف ومن دون جدوى .. نفس العلامة تظهر باستمرار انه لايمكن تنشيط الهاتف..

غيرت شريحة السيم كارت ومن دون فائدة ... ارجو مساعدتكم زانا على يقين بمدى اهتمامكم بزبائنكم في جميع انحاء العالم لما لشركة ابل من عراقة وثقة واقتدار ... تحياتي وامنياتي لكم دوام التقدم والنجاح ...

المهندس

صادق العرداوي ... العراق

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.