Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment on itunes without my knowledge

think there have been payment out of my debt card without my knowledge of what the items are or what am paying for... £ 9.99 .can you please explain to me what this payment is for?

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 10:17 AM

We can't tell you what's it for, these are user forums and we are just fellow users as you know.

Look at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it doesn't show, and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2019 10:17 AM in response to adedoyinfromlondon

We can't tell you what's it for, these are user forums and we are just fellow users as you know.

Look at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it doesn't show, and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, contact the card issuer

payment on itunes without my knowledge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.