Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR wireless is intermittent charging

Hi,

Is there somebody having the same problem with your XR? How you resolve it? My phone now never reaches 100% fully charged.

Model : iPhone XR

iOS : 12.3.1

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 6:17 AM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2019 5:57 AM in response to JimmyWong_HK

Hey, JimmyWong_HK.

I see that you're having a problem with your iPhone XR. It only charges intermittently and never gets to 100%. I'm glad to help.

iPhone Battery and Performance -- This article not only explains how a lithium-ion battery behaves, but it also provides steps on extending the battery life of your device. There's also a new feature called Battery Health which will help manage performance. You can also see what's using the most power by checking the Battery Usage a bit lower in the app. Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health. What is the Maximum Capacity reported?

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge -- If the Battery Health percentage is fine, this article provides the information and steps that you need.

Take care.

Jul 26, 2019 7:37 PM in response to jeremy_v

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked my iPhone's Battery life, it is 100% and the condition of the battery is good since I purchased it recently. And I finally found out the problem, it was due to the defect in the cable connect between power adopter and the wireless charger. After I replaced the cable, the problem disappeared.

Regards,

Jimmy

iPhone XR wireless is intermittent charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.