Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar alerts not holding

I’x alerts are creating a 2nd alert and when I try to remove and adjust alert, it looks like it takes it but after a few seconds, it reverts back to two alerts. Driving me crazy. When and what is solution for this?? Too many issues lately.

AND posting on phone — issue with choosing topic! Now!! Nothing appears and have to now switch to PC!

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 7:13 AM

4 replies

Jul 23, 2019 6:30 AM in response to Community User

Hi gypsierose,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having an issue with the Calendar app on your iPhone.

To clarify a few points, are you using iCloud Calendar, the internal Calendar, or a third-party calendar syncing service like Gmail?

Also, which iOS version are you using under Settings > General > About?

When you say you have two alerts, what do you see specifically? It sounds like you're setting an alert (for example, "15 minutes before") and then see the Second Alert category appear; is that right? Are you able to select "None" as the Second Alert, or does it change to a different time after you select "None?" Create and edit events in Calendar on iPhone

I hope this helps! Take care.

Jul 23, 2019 7:43 AM in response to Community User

Hi gypsierose,

Thanks for replying. To clarify, what you mean by "it goes back to the Default?" What specific setting do you see as a default?

To narrow things down, try logging into your Yahoo account from a web browser on a computer; are you able to set Calendar events there without issue?

Also, can you provide your iOS version? You can find it under Settings > General > About.

Best wishes.

Calendar alerts not holding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.