Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgrade error

I'm trying to upgrade from High Sierra 10.13.3 to 10.13.6. I can select the upgrade okay, and it goes through the process and restarts, but I still have 10.13.3 loaded. I've tried multiple times from different networks and the result is the same. Any ideas about what I can do to complete the upgrade?

I also tried going straight to Mojave from 10.13.3, and the result is the same: it goes through he process, restarts, and I still have 10.13.3.

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 1:19 PM

There are a couple of ways to update. If you’re not already using this approach, try downloading and applying the macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 combo update.

If you have any add-on anti-malware or add-on anti-virus or add-on cleaning tools or add-on network-monitoring-and-firewall tools around, remove all of those per the vendors’ instructions, reboot, and try again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2019 1:19 PM in response to Mac-and-Tiger-Fan

There are a couple of ways to update. If you’re not already using this approach, try downloading and applying the macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 combo update.

If you have any add-on anti-malware or add-on anti-virus or add-on cleaning tools or add-on network-monitoring-and-firewall tools around, remove all of those per the vendors’ instructions, reboot, and try again.

upgrade error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.