Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

I been trying to update my credit card and it keeps denied it and I know it’s has money

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 10:18 PM

By 'keeps denied it' do you mean you are getting a message saying that the card is declined ? If you do, for a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2019 10:18 PM in response to carlos1114

By 'keeps denied it' do you mean you are getting a message saying that the card is declined ? If you do, for a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.