Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing out of my deleted Apple ID in my iPhone 6

I need help signing out of my permanently deleted Apple ID which was still signed in ,in my iPhone 6 iCloud and find my phone. I requested it to be deleted because my password kept failing on my iPhone 6 and am kind of new to iPhone. When I try to sign out, it says Apple ID does not exist and I am not getting any options to recover it. I tried recreating the account but it says my email address is not available. I need your help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 10:38 AM

Once permanently deleted, no, Apple cannot restore an AppleID. They purge all reference to it from the servers, so there is nothing to restore. That is explicitly mentioned in the privacy site when you signed in to request your AppleID be deleted.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

7 replies

Jul 23, 2019 10:34 AM in response to miskeecare

It was bought in the UK and I am in Zambia. There are no apple stores here and the only stores that sell iphones are third party. I tried the support pages but they say currrently unavailable. What do I do? In the emails, they directed me to links that say the same. Can't Apple restore the apple ID so that I sign it out? I have access to the very email address I used for the apple ID

Signing out of my deleted Apple ID in my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.