Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot security questions

Hello, i want to logout from my previous Apple ID, because that one is American version. I registered that in 2012 and i could not register Ukrainian one. I have that email address and password from Apple ID, but I totally forgot answers for security questions. The reason why i want to change my Apple id is i want to use Apple music, but I cannot add my Ukrainian bank card to that apple id because that one is American.

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:56 AM

See if you can reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you can’t reset them yourself contact Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can reset them for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

You have to live in a country to use its store,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2019 1:56 AM in response to shagrat32

See if you can reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you can’t reset them yourself contact Support in the country where you live (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can reset them for you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

You have to live in a country to use its store,

Forgot security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.