Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive missing from Finder Favorites List

When I bring up a Finder window, I have always seen iCloud Drive in my list of favorites. Recently it disappeared.

However, the iCloud Drive is still there - I can search for a file in the Finder Window and when it is found, I can choose "Show in Enclosing Folder". But since the iCloud Drive seems to be on the root level when I right-click in the title bar of the window (which shows levels of nesting), I can find no other way to access it.

Does anyone know how I can get iCloud Drive to reappear in my list of Favorites?

Thanks.

Mac Pro

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 8:20 AM

Check the sidebar tab in the Finder Preferences and make sure it's marked.

3 replies

iCloud Drive missing from Finder Favorites List

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.