Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch is completely dead. Can it be repaired?

[Edited by Moderator]

Apple Watch Edition

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:29 PM

Totally dead suggests possibly something as simple as a discharged battery. Check your charging accessories before you admit defeat, and if possible test by substituting at least a known good power adapter, and magnetic cable if you have one available. If that doesn’t get a result Contact Support (link) and arrange to get it checked and diagnosed by Apple Service, they will report your options after examining the watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2019 1:29 PM in response to Jbreith

Totally dead suggests possibly something as simple as a discharged battery. Check your charging accessories before you admit defeat, and if possible test by substituting at least a known good power adapter, and magnetic cable if you have one available. If that doesn’t get a result Contact Support (link) and arrange to get it checked and diagnosed by Apple Service, they will report your options after examining the watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.