Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My billing

Why won’t it let me change my billing to my new card I only have one card so wat other card does it want me to put on it and it says I owe money but idk wat I owe money for🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2019 6:41 AM

If you owe iTunes money (what is the text of the message/prompt that you are getting ?) you are likely to have pending purchases on the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your current card is no longer accepted by iTunes, and if you don't have any other card to try, are iTunes gift cards available in your country ? If they are you should be able to use them to pay your debt.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2019 6:41 AM in response to daphne244

If you owe iTunes money (what is the text of the message/prompt that you are getting ?) you are likely to have pending purchases on the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your current card is no longer accepted by iTunes, and if you don't have any other card to try, are iTunes gift cards available in your country ? If they are you should be able to use them to pay your debt.

My billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.