Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7 won’t charge

my i phone 7 wont charge.i plug the charger in and it keeps on charging and uncharging.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 1:20 AM

Try the troubleshooying steps provided here (cleaning your charging port included):--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If nothing helps, even changing your lightning cable and/or charger, if could be a battery problem. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your iPhone inspected. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2019 1:20 AM in response to katherine-15

Try the troubleshooying steps provided here (cleaning your charging port included):--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If nothing helps, even changing your lightning cable and/or charger, if could be a battery problem. Make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider and have your iPhone inspected. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

my iphone 7 won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.