Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do I go to see what apps I have purchased

I am closing accounts I no longer use and have some accounts associated with iphone apps that I need to access. I've already long deleted them from my phone, but I want to log in to the apps and close them. Can't find a list of my apps anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Kim,

On your iPhone, open the App Store, click on your picture icon, and then "Purchased." You will have a choice of looking at "All" or only the ones not currently on the iPhone.

Once you have the list, you will have to figure out what to do with each one. Many apps never needed an account. For the ones that do, the procedure for deactivating the account will be different in each case. (As you are well aware, deleting an app does not close the account.)

By the way, before you do the above, make sure you have no active subscriptions billed through Apple, per this guide:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2019 3:11 PM in response to TrekkieKim

Kim,

On your iPhone, open the App Store, click on your picture icon, and then "Purchased." You will have a choice of looking at "All" or only the ones not currently on the iPhone.

Once you have the list, you will have to figure out what to do with each one. Many apps never needed an account. For the ones that do, the procedure for deactivating the account will be different in each case. (As you are well aware, deleting an app does not close the account.)

By the way, before you do the above, make sure you have no active subscriptions billed through Apple, per this guide:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

where do I go to see what apps I have purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.