Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print multiple envelopes with diff addresses listed in a Numbers document

Hello,

I have a list of addresses in a Number document like this:

Name | Address | Phone Number|

I need to print envelopes for every single one of these addresses. Is there any way print envelopes using some of these fields on every printed envelope + our logo?

I'm looking but didn't find any way yet 😟

regards

iMac 2.8 Ghz / 4 GB Ram, Mac OS X (10.5.4), Mac Mini G4 1.25 Ghz, Gentoo GNU/Linux on p4 x86, iBook G4 running Tiger 10.4.11

Posted on Jul 13, 2010 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2010 11:48 PM

Yes there is. It is called mail merge. You can do that from a Numbers document. I am not the person to explain how but there are several threads in this forum about it and also described in the Pages help files or the Pages User Guide, downloadable from the Help menu in Pages. Described in chapter 11.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2010 11:48 PM in response to atma

Yes there is. It is called mail merge. You can do that from a Numbers document. I am not the person to explain how but there are several threads in this forum about it and also described in the Pages help files or the Pages User Guide, downloadable from the Help menu in Pages. Described in chapter 11.

Print multiple envelopes with diff addresses listed in a Numbers document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.