Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending apps as a gift

Dears, I purchased an app to send as a gift. However, I made a mistake and typed a wrong email. Can I fix that and send the app to the right email without having to pay it again?

Thank you

Ademir

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 5:20 PM

Hey AdemirJMartins,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you entered the wrong email address when trying to send an app as a gift. I definitely want to make sure you are able to send that to the right person. I can certainly help get this sorted.

As long as the person you've sent the gift to hasn't redeemed the gift, you can resend it and double check the email before doing so. The link below can help you resend a gift.

Resend App Store & iTunes Gifts

I hope this helps you get that gift sent correctly! Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 5:20 PM in response to AdemirJMartins

Hey AdemirJMartins,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you entered the wrong email address when trying to send an app as a gift. I definitely want to make sure you are able to send that to the right person. I can certainly help get this sorted.

As long as the person you've sent the gift to hasn't redeemed the gift, you can resend it and double check the email before doing so. The link below can help you resend a gift.

Resend App Store & iTunes Gifts

I hope this helps you get that gift sent correctly! Cheers!

Sending apps as a gift

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.