Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bottom Speaker Sound turned off

I have been Using IPhone 8 since a year, My bottom speakers sound turned off all of the sudden, but I can hear from top speaker. I have tired various troubleshooting procedures but I can rectify it, is this a hardware or software issue?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 7:48 AM

Check: Settings/General/Accessibility/Hearing... is the slider to adjust the balance in the middle? (if it is already in the middle, try to move it, then restart your device and test it with two different songs).

If you get no improvements, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:

Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 7:48 AM in response to abhilash161

Check: Settings/General/Accessibility/Hearing... is the slider to adjust the balance in the middle? (if it is already in the middle, try to move it, then restart your device and test it with two different songs).

If you get no improvements, have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:

Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Bottom Speaker Sound turned off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.