Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Denial of purchase being charged for

I have received an invoice Order number MTJSQ087W2 which I definitely have not ever ordered and need to

know how to have it reversed

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 11:27 PM

What does the email say ? Is it a genuine emailed receipt or a phishing email ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 11:27 PM in response to Query1956

What does the email say ? Is it a genuine emailed receipt or a phishing email ?

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support 

Jul 27, 2019 12:16 AM in response to Query1956

Looks genuine, and you've looked at the account's purchase history ? But it's not a good idea to post images that contain your email address and billing address on a public forum.

If you claim you didn't buy it (I assume you've changed the account's password etc.) contact iTunes Support and see what they say : http://reportaproblem.apple.com or http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Denial of purchase being charged for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.