Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem while updating my iOS, It won't install.

Hey good day good people please I've a problem while updating my iOS when ever I tried to install after it,it won't install it'll keep on saying verifying update and at last it will say unable to verify update I tried it several times but still I don't know why

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 9:54 AM

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If you still can't update wirelessly, do it using a computer running the latest version of iTunes. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 9:54 AM in response to abdurrashid

See this support guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If you still can't update wirelessly, do it using a computer running the latest version of iTunes. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or ask for help at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider.

Regards

Giulio

Problem while updating my iOS, It won't install.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.