Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to phone use on my ipad

i can,t use phone on my iPad .how may I use phone on my ipad

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2019 10:21 AM

Are you asking about making phone calls directly from iPad? iPad is not a cell phone and does not have a cellular radio, so making phone calls natively from iPad has never been possible.

I'm attaching two links for your review. One about using Continuity Services:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

And this about using Wifi Calling:

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

Both options require you to have a companion iPhone. If you do not have iPhone, you'll have to use a cloud based calling service, such as Skype.

You can also phone people using Facetime for voice calls as long as you are signed into Facetime on your iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2019 10:21 AM in response to Mahabubcu

Are you asking about making phone calls directly from iPad? iPad is not a cell phone and does not have a cellular radio, so making phone calls natively from iPad has never been possible.

I'm attaching two links for your review. One about using Continuity Services:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

And this about using Wifi Calling:

Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support

Both options require you to have a companion iPhone. If you do not have iPhone, you'll have to use a cloud based calling service, such as Skype.

You can also phone people using Facetime for voice calls as long as you are signed into Facetime on your iPad.

Want to phone use on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.