Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

we have two phones but one apple id. can we each have an id even though we only have one email address

My wife and I each have an IPhone. We only have one email address and one Apple Id. There are conflicts between the phones. Can I have a separate Apple Id for my wife's phone

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 3:07 AM

2 replies

Jul 27, 2019 3:59 AM in response to RobertSMiller

There's nothing to stop her creating a free account, in Yahoo or Gmail for example, and using that only as a login. If your shared email address is an iCloud address she can sign into your iCloud account in Settings>Mail, Contacts & Calendars to access those facilities. or if it isn't it will remain in Mail.

If she have any iTunes purchases you cannot move them between accounts but you can set up Family Sharing so that that she can access what are now your purchases.

https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/

we have two phones but one apple id. can we each have an id even though we only have one email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.