Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 battery

Hi my iphone 6 battery need service can i buy its battery ??and if yes how much it costs ??

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 10:26 AM

You can pay for a battery replacement service from Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. The costs will depend on where you're located and if the service is directly from Apple or an AASP. There can be additional costs if the device is damaged. For example, if there's a damaged display assembly, they won't install a new battery without the screen being replaced.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2019 10:26 AM in response to Doriiiiiiiii

You can pay for a battery replacement service from Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. The costs will depend on where you're located and if the service is directly from Apple or an AASP. There can be additional costs if the device is damaged. For example, if there's a damaged display assembly, they won't install a new battery without the screen being replaced.

Jul 28, 2019 9:14 AM in response to Doriiiiiiiii

Hello Doriiiiiiiii,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that your iPhone needs a battery replacement and you want to purchase a replacement battery. The battery for the iPhone 6 is not a user replaceable component. You can use the information in the following support article to set up service for a battery replacement and the cost of that repair.

iPhone Battery & Power Repair - Apple Support

Best regards.

Iphone 6 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.