Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to access my Apple ID

in setting I am not able to access my Apple ID

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 11:17 AM

If you do a factory reset and don't restore a backup made when Screen Time was active, you should be able to access your Settings.

You can also see if this works before doing the factory reset. From the article below.

To change or turn off the passcode on your child's device, tap Settings > Screen Time > [your child's name]. Then tap Change Screen Time Passcode or Turn Off Screen Time Passcode, and authenticate the change with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.

Parental controls

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 11:17 AM in response to sarine290

If you do a factory reset and don't restore a backup made when Screen Time was active, you should be able to access your Settings.

You can also see if this works before doing the factory reset. From the article below.

To change or turn off the passcode on your child's device, tap Settings > Screen Time > [your child's name]. Then tap Change Screen Time Passcode or Turn Off Screen Time Passcode, and authenticate the change with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.

Parental controls

Jul 27, 2019 10:33 AM in response to sarine290

Have you checked Settings/Screen Time for any restrictions?

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

If necessary

Hard reset

You will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

I am not able to access my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.