Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing the icloud account of my apple watcht

Hi!

My Apple Watch was connected to my old phone that has been stolen from me! Now i have a new phone, but i don’t remember the iCloud account that was in my old phone. And when i try to connect my new phone with the Apple Watch, the Apple Watch is asking for the iCloud account that was in my old phone ( that i don’t remember! ) Please help me connect my Apple Watch to my new iCloud account.

THANKS!!

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Your only solution is to remember enough to recover the old Apple ID. Some useful hints in If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support which might get you out of trouble. If you can only remember the user name that’s not a problem, passwords can be reset but you really need the name (email) to make the first step. Without it you can never recover the watch.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 4:43 PM in response to dubem48

Your only solution is to remember enough to recover the old Apple ID. Some useful hints in If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support which might get you out of trouble. If you can only remember the user name that’s not a problem, passwords can be reset but you really need the name (email) to make the first step. Without it you can never recover the watch.

Jul 27, 2019 5:04 PM in response to julieda

Hint: There is a better Contact Support link for Apple Support at the top of every page here which puts the user directly into support options instead of a long search through the generic and corporate page you are posting. If you want to type it the hard way, https://getsupport.apple.com/ or if you use the forum tools it gets resolved to Contact Support

Changing the icloud account of my apple watcht

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.