Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch won't charge and when the apple logo does flash, it sometimes turns red

I can't get my apple watch to charge. Never shows the lightning bolt. It will however flash the apple logo on occasion but it sometimes turns red. Any suggestions. I tried resetting it but nothing.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Your battery is probably too low to attempt restarting. Check your charging accessories, and if you have any spares available test by substituting a different power adapter and/or magnetic cable. Then see suggestions in If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support before you Contact Support to get the watch checked by Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2019 6:08 PM in response to loridag1229

Your battery is probably too low to attempt restarting. Check your charging accessories, and if you have any spares available test by substituting a different power adapter and/or magnetic cable. Then see suggestions in If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support before you Contact Support to get the watch checked by Apple

Apple watch won't charge and when the apple logo does flash, it sometimes turns red

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.