Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch1 cannot recived notification

Did anyone knows how to fix it?, my apple watch 1st generation cannot recived notification anymore

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 4:27 AM

I suggest you forced reset your watch so you are starting from a clear software. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side Button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart.

Next step is to review the settings, using Apple’s support document Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support as a guide.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2019 4:27 AM in response to jeffry224

I suggest you forced reset your watch so you are starting from a clear software. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and the Side Button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart.

Next step is to review the settings, using Apple’s support document Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support as a guide.

Apple watch1 cannot recived notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.