Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pair Apple Watch 4 with AirPods

[Re-Titled by Host]

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 4:22 PM

Read this....https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207010

2 replies

Jul 28, 2019 11:41 AM in response to rjfnyc

On the back of the case is a little button. Press it to put the AirPods into "Discovery" mode. The Apple Watch -> Settings -> Bluetooth display will see the AirPods.

Basically you can pair any Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the Apple Watch, by figuring out how to put the Bluetooth device into its "Discover" mode. I've paired Sony noise canceling headphones, a 15 year old Jabra headphones, and a 15 year or Insigna headphones to my Apple Watch. I had to do lots of googling for the 15 year old headphones. I still had the Sony instructions, and that button on the back of my AirPods made them the easiest to pair.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.