Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad in teaching

Which new iPad Air 10.5 or iPad Pro 11 inch is better for teachers? I want to connect it to my smartboard and connect with students iPads. Which iPad is better?

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 9:37 AM

Hello,

Either the iPad Air (3rd Generation) or iPad Pro 11” would be great for what you need. Both iPad models will connect to external displays and work with the Apple Pencil. Both iPad models also work with Apple Classroom. The biggest difference between the two models is pricing. If you can afford the iPad Pro I would highly recommend it as it is extremely powerful, the display is noticeably better, and the USB-C port makes the iPad much more versatile especially with the new features Apple has announced for this Fall with iPadOS 13.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2019 9:37 AM in response to omoran

Hello,

Either the iPad Air (3rd Generation) or iPad Pro 11” would be great for what you need. Both iPad models will connect to external displays and work with the Apple Pencil. Both iPad models also work with Apple Classroom. The biggest difference between the two models is pricing. If you can afford the iPad Pro I would highly recommend it as it is extremely powerful, the display is noticeably better, and the USB-C port makes the iPad much more versatile especially with the new features Apple has announced for this Fall with iPadOS 13.

iPad in teaching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.