Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just want to watch my movie

I want to watch the movie “The Grizzlies”. Options to rent or pre-order. Want to rent and watch. Signed in, did the steps for rental, can’t figure out how to download. Is it because it’s a preorder and not released yet??

So pre-order. How can I find out the movies actual release date for iTunes? I can’t seem to find any pre-orders in my settings.

Beyond frustrated.

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 11:00 PM

If it's currently only shown as pre-order you won't be able to rent and/or buy it until it's released. If the rights-holder has set a release date it should show on the film's description page in the store and on your account : Pre-order apps, movies, music, and books from the App Store, Apple TV app, and Apple Books - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2019 11:00 PM in response to Frustrated_itunes_renter

If it's currently only shown as pre-order you won't be able to rent and/or buy it until it's released. If the rights-holder has set a release date it should show on the film's description page in the store and on your account : Pre-order apps, movies, music, and books from the App Store, Apple TV app, and Apple Books - Apple Support

Just want to watch my movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.