Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never used this service, I unsubscribe this service now and please refund money

Hello, on 27 of July iTunes charged £99.99 from my card for service of LinkedIn, I never used this service, I unsubscribe this service now and please refund money, just wait your answer as far as possible. This is my sisters card and don’t make me in trouble.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 9:17 AM

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error (though just not using it may not qualify), so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2019 9:17 AM in response to ketevan16

Strictly speaking all purchases are final (after all, you can't very well return them): please see this page for information on requesting a refund: Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store purchase - Apple Support

However Apple have been known to be sympathetic in cases of actual error (though just not using it may not qualify), so it's possible that they may allow you a refund as a one-off concession: but please be aware that they are under no obligation to do so: go to iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Alternatively go to the page suggested in the Help page linked to above: Report a Problem

I never used this service, I unsubscribe this service now and please refund money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.