Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

scratchy sound in MacBook Pro

I've been having this scratchy sound in my speakers since the first day I got this MacBook Pro. So, I use to put headphones just to ignore it but nowadays its starting to occur in the headphones as well. What should I do? Should I ask for a new MacBook or is there anyway to fix this? I bought this laptop just to use the Logic Pro and this scratchy sound really ****** me off while I'm working on my project. And I can't change the format in audio MIDI setup from 44,100 Hz to 48,000 Hz. It doesn't move down. I can't take it anymore. No-one ever wants this kind of problems in their brand new £2000 worth laptop. Seems like lots of people are having this problem. I feel like I should've never bought this expensive worthless piece of laptop. Should I ask them for a new one? Or every MacBook Pro have the same problem?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2019 7:25 PM

Luciferrrr Said:

"Should I ask them for a new one? Or every MacBook Pro have the same problem?"

-------

A Faulty Device & A One Tear Warranty

Well, you have a limited time warranty with this, right out of the box, during which if, indeed, turns out to be a faulty device, then perhaps something can be done about this. A swap out? A fix? Contact Apple, and request that a Genius Bar Appointment be Reserved. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, and it would be looked into. See where things can go from there. Just know that it is ultimately Apple Call.

Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2019 7:25 PM in response to Luciferrrr

Luciferrrr Said:

"Should I ask them for a new one? Or every MacBook Pro have the same problem?"

-------

A Faulty Device & A One Tear Warranty

Well, you have a limited time warranty with this, right out of the box, during which if, indeed, turns out to be a faulty device, then perhaps something can be done about this. A swap out? A fix? Contact Apple, and request that a Genius Bar Appointment be Reserved. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, and it would be looked into. See where things can go from there. Just know that it is ultimately Apple Call.

Contacting Apple:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

scratchy sound in MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.