Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I’m trying to set up Apple Music on my iPhone, alls fine when entering my Apple ID then screen freezes on a white back ground and nothing happens from them on.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 8:39 AM

The screen might be trying (but failing) to show you the terms and conditions, that the user is asked to accept.

• Try scrolling down to an Accept button below, even if the page seems empty.
  • Try accepting the new Apple Music terms and conditions on a different device.
  • Try updating the phone to the latest iOS version first, which may have fixed this error.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2019 8:39 AM in response to coco2201

The screen might be trying (but failing) to show you the terms and conditions, that the user is asked to accept.

• Try scrolling down to an Accept button below, even if the page seems empty.
  • Try accepting the new Apple Music terms and conditions on a different device.
  • Try updating the phone to the latest iOS version first, which may have fixed this error.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.