Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn't noticed it's scam and provided my personal and credit card details.

"Dear Customer,

We are sorry to inform you. Your Apple ID Account has been locked for security reason.

It looks like your account is outdated and requires to verify account ownership billing address information, so we can protect your account and improve our service to maintenance your privacy.

To continue using your account again, we advise you to verify the billing address information before 24 hours or your account will be permanently locked.

Verify Your Account

Regards,

The iCloud Team"

I just received this email and I didn't noticed it's a scam and I provided my personal and credit card details. I changed my Apple ID password once I know this issue and I sent a report to phishingreport@apple.com

I am worrying about somebody will use my credit card details to make purchase through online, what should I do? is there anyone can give advise? Thank you so much

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 11:37 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

I didn't noticed it's scam and provided my personal and credit card details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.