Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t rotate the screen

How can I rotate the screen

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 12:42 PM

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the screen on your iOS device won't rotate, learn what to do.

1. Make sure that Portrait Orientation Lock is turned off. To check, open Control Center. If you see , tap it to turn Portrait Orientation Lock off.
  2. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. Try a different app, like Safari or Notes. Some apps or screens only support portrait or landscape mode.

If the screen still won't rotate, contact Apple Support to set up service for your:

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204547

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2019 12:42 PM in response to biplob225

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the screen on your iOS device won't rotate, learn what to do.

1. Make sure that Portrait Orientation Lock is turned off. To check, open Control Center. If you see , tap it to turn Portrait Orientation Lock off.
  2. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. Try a different app, like Safari or Notes. Some apps or screens only support portrait or landscape mode.

If the screen still won't rotate, contact Apple Support to set up service for your:

If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204547

I can’t rotate the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.