Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch don’t pair

My watch don’t pair with the phone.. And the app don’t allow me pair manually also..

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 30, 2019 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2019 3:44 AM

With no description of what you are seeing when it doesn't work all I can suggest is use the Apple support documents Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support and If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support as a guide, and post back with more details if you are still unable to get it working.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2019 3:44 AM in response to genc07

With no description of what you are seeing when it doesn't work all I can suggest is use the Apple support documents Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support and If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support as a guide, and post back with more details if you are still unable to get it working.

Jul 31, 2019 3:58 PM in response to genc07

A red sign.... what kind of red sign? What does it look like? (Description or photo).

This sounds more like the watch is already paired, because an unpaired watch is pretty much brain dead and only knows how to display the initial setup screens illustrated in the support docs I linked above. It certainly doesn’t have a device name you would know about to enter it manually.

Apple Watch don’t pair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.