Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing an album on itunes

How do you purchase one album on iTunes? It keeps asking me to subscribe to Apple Music & I don’t see any way to make a one time purchase.

Posted on Jul 31, 2019 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 10:23 AM

So ignore my previous reply. I figured it was something that I was doing wrong and it was. I wasn’t in the iTunes Store when I was having the problem. I was in the Apple Music store so, duh, everything was sending me to purchase an Apple Music subscription. I apologize for my Swiss Cheese brain but I do appreciate your help.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2019 10:23 AM in response to newipaduser2012

So ignore my previous reply. I figured it was something that I was doing wrong and it was. I wasn’t in the iTunes Store when I was having the problem. I was in the Apple Music store so, duh, everything was sending me to purchase an Apple Music subscription. I apologize for my Swiss Cheese brain but I do appreciate your help.

Aug 1, 2019 10:17 AM in response to sberman

Thank you for your response. I did find one old album that had a price listed (as you had showed above) but several other albums that I tried had no price listed at all. I actually am on the phone (on hold) with Apple Care right now. The rep thinks that perhaps some albums are only available via purchasing Apple Music for $9.99 per month and cannot be purchased separately. I do appreciate your response and hopefully I’ll get an answer to this soon. Thank you.

Purchasing an album on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.