Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

failed update

The latest update failed to install and now it says I won't have service until it is installed, however, when I go to settings there is not an update there for me to install. What should I do now?

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 4:47 AM

If you tried to update it wirelessly, see this guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

(section: "Remove and download the iOS update again")

If you still can't update, try to do it via iTunes on a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends or ask for help at an Apple Store or AASP: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2019 4:47 AM in response to kimmer4246

If you tried to update it wirelessly, see this guide:--> Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

(section: "Remove and download the iOS update again")

If you still can't update, try to do it via iTunes on a computer. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends or ask for help at an Apple Store or AASP: Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

failed update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.