Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change “Ignore Limit” to “Ask for More Time”??

Hey Guys!!

I know that many people (including myself 😏) have been wondering this same question:

How can I change “Ignore Limit” on Screen Time to make it say “Ask For More Time”??

Well, I've discovered the answer to the problem myself and am willing to share it with you today.

Just follow these steps and pictures and you will have “Ignore Limit” gone for good (or, for as long as you want it gone!).

1. Go into ‘Settings’
  2. Tap ‘Screen Time’
  3. Press ‘Downtime’
  4. Enter your Screen Time password
  5. Go down to “Block at Downtime”
  6. Tap it so you can see the green spot

Now you will need to put in the password whenever you want to extend your Screen Time!

Below are some pictures to help guide you through the method in case you are confused. (Note: I have covered up some things for privacy reasons -wifi, iCloud account name, device name, date and time, etc-)

This method will also work in the reverse way; so instead of tapping “Block at Downtime” so you can see the green spot, tap it so you can no longer see the green spot (instead you will see white). These instructions have been written in green on the pictures!

I hope this helped you guys heaps and that you can now change some Screen Time settings to how you want them!

~CatLova4Eva~

Mass-Storage Management Software

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 5:19 AM

There are no replies.

How can I change “Ignore Limit” to “Ask for More Time”??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.