Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it possible to give a certain word a certain color ? so if i write a name it´s color wil automatically change ....

is it possible to give a certain word a certain color ? so if i write a name it´s color wil automatically change ....

iMac Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 6:24 PM

No, but…

You can assign a conditional highlighting rule to a table cell that will change the colour of text in the cell if that text is (or if that text contains) that word.

Here's an example with the same three rules applied to all cells except the header row cell.

If the names in the cells are changed. the colour is applied to each of those three names when that name is the only text in the cell.

itice that the names that have been augmented (by adding a space and a √ or a space and an x) have reverted to the default 'black' type.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2019 6:24 PM in response to daan161

No, but…

You can assign a conditional highlighting rule to a table cell that will change the colour of text in the cell if that text is (or if that text contains) that word.

Here's an example with the same three rules applied to all cells except the header row cell.

If the names in the cells are changed. the colour is applied to each of those three names when that name is the only text in the cell.

itice that the names that have been augmented (by adding a space and a √ or a space and an x) have reverted to the default 'black' type.

Regards,

Barry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.