Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Keyboard Folio for my iPad Pro stopped responding

So, I didn't use for my Smart Keyboard Folio for some time, now the keyboard is not responding at all. I have tried to make sure that the contacts are clear and there is good connections. I have read many post about the keyboards not being a good quality.

Many YouTube video of failures and unresponsive Smart Keyboard Folio

Ipad 9.5 PRO.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 5:35 PM

If you've cleaned the connectors on the keyboard and iPad, ensured it's not bent in any way, then it's time to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius bar and show it to them.

I would however, suggest you at least reboot your iPad before you go and if that solves this, great. If it doesn't show it to Apple.

Press and hold BOTH the power and home buttons at the SAME time (keep holding past the swipe to shut down) until you see the Apple Logo, then let go.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2019 5:35 PM in response to aac-panama

If you've cleaned the connectors on the keyboard and iPad, ensured it's not bent in any way, then it's time to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius bar and show it to them.

I would however, suggest you at least reboot your iPad before you go and if that solves this, great. If it doesn't show it to Apple.

Press and hold BOTH the power and home buttons at the SAME time (keep holding past the swipe to shut down) until you see the Apple Logo, then let go.

Smart Keyboard Folio for my iPad Pro stopped responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.