Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is burning my arm

My Apple Watch is burning my arm. I have a round burn mark under wear my watch sits. So I can’t wear it. I’ve heard of this happening and it’s a fault with the watch.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 5:40 AM

You could have an allergy to the materials the watch is made from.

You should see your doctor/dermatologist to find out if you have an allergy to any of the materials.

If you feel this is caused by excessive heat from the Apple Watch, then make a Genius Bar appointment to have the battery checked for overheating.

But I would seriously make the doctors appointment, as allergies can go from being annoying to more serious from repeated exposure.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2019 5:40 AM in response to julietta192

You could have an allergy to the materials the watch is made from.

You should see your doctor/dermatologist to find out if you have an allergy to any of the materials.

If you feel this is caused by excessive heat from the Apple Watch, then make a Genius Bar appointment to have the battery checked for overheating.

But I would seriously make the doctors appointment, as allergies can go from being annoying to more serious from repeated exposure.

My Apple Watch is burning my arm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.