Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Podcast Failed Validation

My podcast failed validation on Apple Podcast in iTunes connect while saying “can’t submit your feed. Your feed was previously submitted” - I submitted via Anchor and have no updates on if it worked through Apple. When I put in the RSS code I get that note. What do I do next? I’m on a tight window to get this rolling.

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 1:58 PM

You can't validate a podcast once it's been submitted - the error doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. If it's been submitted by Anchor it's presumably been done under their ID so there's nothing you can do except through them - having them handle your podcast isn't really a good idea, but it's done now. The podcast is presumably awaiting assessment and it's just a question of waiting.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2019 1:58 PM in response to JulieBules

You can't validate a podcast once it's been submitted - the error doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. If it's been submitted by Anchor it's presumably been done under their ID so there's nothing you can do except through them - having them handle your podcast isn't really a good idea, but it's done now. The podcast is presumably awaiting assessment and it's just a question of waiting.

Apple Podcast Failed Validation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.