Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Confused about latest pop up regarding APP not being accepted.

I don't know what to do to fix this. I have 32 and not sure if I need to fix.

Mac Pro

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 12:34 PM

If you are running Catalina beta, then you are not permitted to discuss it on these forums. Please review the NDA you accepted when installing Catalina.

If you are seeing a notice in Mojave about 32bit apps, then this is just a warning that they will no longer work if you upgrade to the new macOS later this year. As long as the app you are trying to use supports the version of macOS you are running, then you should have no issues. Check the system requirements of the app to make sure it is compatible with your version of macOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 12:34 PM in response to marlenefromfairview

If you are running Catalina beta, then you are not permitted to discuss it on these forums. Please review the NDA you accepted when installing Catalina.

If you are seeing a notice in Mojave about 32bit apps, then this is just a warning that they will no longer work if you upgrade to the new macOS later this year. As long as the app you are trying to use supports the version of macOS you are running, then you should have no issues. Check the system requirements of the app to make sure it is compatible with your version of macOS.

Confused about latest pop up regarding APP not being accepted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.