Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity award progress

This months activity award is 4 workouts of 15 minutes or more. I have done 2 runs that both were over 15 minutes and my progress shows 0 of 4 workouts complete. Usually they show progress. Anyone else have this issue?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 7:37 AM

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2019 7:37 AM in response to RustonM

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

Activity award progress

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.