Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won’t back up to icloud

My iPhone won’t back up to icloud

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 12:46 AM

My Apple Care has expired a few years ago, but someone at Apple said, I can call Apple Care free of charge with no cost to me. The telephone number is 800-692-7753 and I tried it and it solved my problem which I was having with my iPhone 6+. I love the discussion, but sometimes I have to wait until someone replies back and to me this is a faster way just to call the Apple Care telephone number and a computer voice will ask you what your question is to direct you to the correct person to help you solved your issue you are having.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2019 12:46 AM in response to laurelbellx

My Apple Care has expired a few years ago, but someone at Apple said, I can call Apple Care free of charge with no cost to me. The telephone number is 800-692-7753 and I tried it and it solved my problem which I was having with my iPhone 6+. I love the discussion, but sometimes I have to wait until someone replies back and to me this is a faster way just to call the Apple Care telephone number and a computer voice will ask you what your question is to direct you to the correct person to help you solved your issue you are having.

Won’t back up to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.