Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone keeps asking me to log in on my Apple ID

For about a full day now, my iPhone keeps asking me to log in on my Apple ID. Again and again and again. If I keep my phone unlocked this message shows about every 30 seconds. I can't do anything about it. I have filled in my password at least a dozen times. I tried restarting my phone three times, on different times of the day, nothing changed.

Since this has been happening, none of my apps work. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest have all logged me out in the apps and I can't log back in. Although if I use the web version on Safari of either of those social media, there is no problem at all. Snapchat only lets me open things. If I make a photo myself, my screen freezes and the app closes down. WhatsApp keeps trying to connect... My bank app just stays blank. Nothing works. Even google maps and apple maps try to load for like 20 seconds and then shut down.

I do have a software update. So I tried doing that, but I can't connect to any wifi connection and therefore cannot do a software update. You need to be connected to a wifi network to do so. I can't use my cellular connection. Then I tried to hook my phone to my macbook to see if I could update via my laptop, but iTunes can't connect with my phone. It tries to connect, but my phone doesn't respond and therefore that doesn't work either.

As you might be able to imagine, by now I'm starting to go insane because of all this frustration. I really don't know what to do anymore. It all started with that stupid Apple ID password thingy. Can someone please help me?

EDIT: I just noticed I also cannot use bluetooth. I can’t turn it on and in the settings menu, it says bluetooth is not available... please, someone, help me!

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 2:54 PM

5 replies

My iPhone keeps asking me to log in on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.